This weekend is filled with lots of fun activities to do to enjoy autumn and the last spooky days of Halloween!
If you’re a skeleton trying to sell your spooky haunted house, what better way than to highlight all the best features!
To make your home as gross and appealing to the ghosts and goblins and be as unmaintained and spooky as possible, do the following:
1) Don’t trim your tree branches; allow them to over hand your roof and tug at your roof shingles causing damage, and even being a hazard during high winds. Bonus if it’s help moss and lichen grow up there because of the moisture being trapped!
2. Keep your trash out in the open so that rats, and other animals can get into it and it can smell terrible!
3. Leave your rat, roach and mouse traps out so that your spooky buyers can see that your home is full of pests!
4. Don’t rake or maintain the lawns or walkways. Let it pile up and stain the paths as well as cause bald spots on the lawn!
5. Price your home really high above market value so that it takes a really long time to sell and the spooky goblins and ghosts can enjoy going through your haunted house for longer, and you can eventually sell for less because that’s what happen in a topsy turvy spoooky world!
P.S. If you’re a regular human reading this…you’ll want to do the opposite for a successful sale! You’ll also want to check out the remaining Halloween festivities available here in Waterloo Region. Find out more here!